We are looking for a warehouse officer to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse officer responsibilities include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, Labeling, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Contact: 08793740165 / 08446240165, Placement Services in Nashik, Pune and Mumbai/ Impact HR n KM Solutions,
Apply Here: http://placementconsultants.co/jobs-in-india/
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
· Report any discrepancies.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
Qualifications and Skills
- Any Graduate,B.COMor BCS or BCA , would be preferred.
- 1 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication,
- Dependable and Reliable
- Basis computer skills may be required.
- Salary 9000 to 12000 as per the experience.