(Industry, Size, Products/Services, Standing in India/World etc.)
Industry – IT, Size – 260 employees,
Software engineering company
Job Location(s): Nashik & Pune
Min.Exp.: 2 years
Max. Exp.: 5 years
Up to 7 lacs based on the experience, skill set and performance in the interview.
Location of job posting: Nashik
Contact: 08793740165 / 08446240165, Placement Services in Nashik, Pune and Mumbai/ Impact HR n KM Solutions,
Apply Here: http://placementconsultants.co/jobs-in-india/
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop repeatable processes; clearly communicate ideas and expectations
- Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of key demographics
- Identify, research, and present new solutions to old problems as technology and opportunity arises
- Develop a new software product from the ground up, while working closely with company stakeholders
- Create fault-tolerant programming and a thorough QC process
- Create scalable, automated solutions to save time and resources and/or increase profitability
- Write tests for both existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability
- Continuing education to stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and best practices
- Design and develop new mobile applications and features
- Ensure quality of application by Testing, debugging, and maintaining the application software throughout the product lifecycle.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that projects are delivered according to the client specifications.
- Capability to define and analyze industry best practices and important developments in the mobile space.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs to meet specifications
- Reliability and proficiency in verifying and deploying programs and system.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
Key aspects to perform the role successfully:
- Hands on experience on the below areas:
- MEAN Stack
- Angular 4
- JQuery , CSS, SCSS, Bootstrap, HTML, XML, JSON
- Database Design on Mongo DB or MySQL
Qualifications and Skills