Experience: 1 Year in back office
Qualification: B.Com or any graduate with good hand in MS office
Contact: 08793740165 / 08446240165, Placement Services in Nashik, Pune and Mumbai/ Impact HR n KM Solutions,
Apply Here: http://placementconsultants.co/jobs-in-india/
Responsibilities and Duties
- To maintain and develop branch electoral systems, including assistance in industrial action ballots.To receive external enquiries about the branch, including press inquiries, and ensure they are dealt with appropriately.
- To assist the Branch Convenor in maintaining and developing a good activists’ network. To work with Branch Officers in running recruitment initiatives.
- To assist in the production and dissemination of the Branch Newsletters and publications.
- To ensure that the equal opportunities principles are fully upheld in all the work of the office
- Under the direction of the Branch Secretary, to advise and support lay officers in using the Branch facilities.
- To maintain and develop all Branch Office administrative functions, including correspondence, distributing of union material to members and lay officers, organising and administration of meetings, databases relating to members and lay officers, photocopying, filing, ordering of supplies, office security and housekeeping systems. This list is not exhaustive. To provide secretarial support, including information gathering, for the Branch Secretary and Branch Officers.
- To manage and develop recruitment and retention systems in conjunction with the elected Branch Membership Officer. To process membership applications and maintain membership records on the national database (WARMS), including liaison with Regional and National staff, with the objective of increasing membership.
- To assist the Branch Treasurer in day-to-day running of the finances of the Branch, budget-setting and end-of-year accounts.
- To prepare agendas for, and take minutes of, Branch Committees, Branch general meetings and other Branch bodies.
- To maintain and develop, in conjunction with lay officers, the Branch’s information technology systems.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
B.Com or any graduate with good hand in MS office