- 1) Fits and assembles structural frameworks and housings from materials, such as angle iron, I-beams, and plate steel, using handtools and welding equipment and following blueprint specifications: Examines blueprints and materials list to obtain parts specifications.
- 2) Lays out parts dimensions on worktable, using square, chalk line, and soapstone.
- 3) Tack-welds scrap metal to outline to provide jig for assembly.
Contact: 08793740165 / 08446240165, Placement Services in Nashik, Pune and Mumbai/ Impact HR n KM Solutions,
Apply Here: http://placementconsultants.co/jobs-in-india/
Responsibilities and Duties
- 6) Tack-welds fitted parts together or directs FITTER HELPER to tack-weld parts.
- May heat parts with acetylene torch and dip parts in cyanide bath to harden.
- Periodically compares dimensions of assembly to blueprint specifications, using square, rule, and calipers.
- May anneal parts with acetylene torch to remove stresses of welding.
- May fasten parts together with acetylene torch and brazing rod.
Qualifications and Skills