Senior Accountant Skills and Qualifications: Professional Qualification like Cost Accountant or similar.
Accounting, Research Skills, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Tally software, General Math Skills.
Contact: 08793740165 / 08446240165, Placement Services in Nashik, Pune and Mumbai/ Impact HR n KM Solutions,
Apply Here: http://placementconsultants.co/jobs-in-india/
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Reconciling of Bank and Cash
- Developing, Preparing MIS reports
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Preparing statement of deduction from Salary and Preparing payroll statement.
- Providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements under Direct, Indirect taxes and laws related to Employee’s .
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Maintains petty cash
- Prepare monthly cash flow
- Maintains all accounts related files
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Cost Accountant or similar