- Managing large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner.
- Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identifying customers’ needs clarify information; research every issue and providing solutions.
- Provide services or make sales directly to customers via the telephone or through email and instant messaging communications
- Receive calls using a telephone headset
- Read from a dynamic prepared script that applies to the situation at hand
- Adjust scripts as necessary to target the individual interests of clients
- Respond to customer queries with information about products and services or technical assistance
- Collect customer information pertinent to business objectives,
- Maintain detailed records of contacts
- Monitor performance in conjunction with personal goals and business objectives.
Contact: 08793740165 / 08446240165, Placement Services in Nashik, Pune and Mumbai/ Impact HR n KM Solutions,
Apply Here: http://placementconsultants.co/jobs-in-india/
Responsibilities and Duties
- High school or general equivalency diploma.
- Ready to work in Night shift.
- Previous Experience of International inbound voice process, sales, marketing, or customer service roles
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Good quality of voice and accent, Pronunciation skill,
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Proficient with computers and software such as Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities and interpersonal skills
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Ability to handle demanding customers with patience and professionalism
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications