Location: Vashi- Mumbai (1 Opening)
Working hours– 10hrs (day shift)
6 Days working
Weekly Working Days
1 week off (Except Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Salary Offered-2.4 Lac Per annum
Contact: 08793740165 / 08446240165, Placement Services in Nashik, Pune and Mumbai/ Impact HR n KM Solutions,
Apply Here: http://placementconsultants.co/jobs-in-india/
Responsibilities and Duties
- Track on daily sales & set sales target of every store on the basis of last year & current year performance.
- Preparing sales planning for achieving targets.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting; as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs.
- To prepare orders on the basis of the showroom sales & their requirements.
- Stock shuffling & rotation between the showrooms.
- Maintain minimum & maximum level of stock in showroom as per the sales of the showroom.
- Managing showroom manager, sales staff & their performance.
- To provide training to sales staff.
- Hiring new sales staff & showroom manager.
- Monthly MIS preparation.
- Ensuring proper visual merchandising & coordination with VMs.
- Arranging of stock audits.
- Arrangements of sales Promotion / discounts.
- Ensure store sops & SM checklist must be followed.
- Coordinating with various departments n back-ends.
- Demonstrates desired behaviors for staff including driving sales, handling difficult and/or complicated sales, cash management, inventory, and follow-up with customers.
- Assists Store Manager with providing a strong leadership presence and control in store, while ensuring that all customers receive good service and quality merchandise.
- Regularly communicates with Store Manager to discuss strengths, opportunities, and trends in business.
- Assists Store Manager in partnering with corporate office personnel to increase sales, drive/promote merchandise categories, and expand markets.
- Helps Store Manager in identifying training needs and providing ongoing training opportunities to the team as needed.
- Leverages individual staff strengths, and creates developmental plans to prepare all level positions for future growth within the organization.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- **Education: Graduate or Equivalent
- **Experience: Minimum 2 years of exp. as Retail Store manager –Apparel is mandatory
- **Gender: Female
- **Age: 25-35
- **Language: Fluent English skills – Ability to Speak, Read & Write
Good Hindi skills – Ability to Speak
- **Joining Date – Sunday, 1st September’2019