- Determine when process stability and capability studies should be performed on existing processes. Review and analyze results. Recommend changes to processes based upon findings and perform follow up to verify effectiveness.
- Participate in the Advanced Product Quality Planning activities to determine appropriate use of existing and new measurement systems during new tool or process design and startup.
- Coordinate pre-launch production trial run process monitoring.
- Participate in the development of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Maintain Control Plans and FMEA’s throughout the life of the part.
- Facilitate and promote use of appropriate problem solving techniques for effective root cause analysis and successful corrective action.
Contact: 08793740165 / 08446240165, Placement Services in Nashik, Pune and Mumbai/ Impact HR n KM Solutions,
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform duties in accordance with quality system requirements as the voice of Res’ customers.
- Coordinate with Sales, Purchasing, Engineering, Production, and Toolroom to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
- Lead PPM improvement plan for strategic customers.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Exp: 6 TO 12,