- Develop goals and objectives for the business development team.
- Lead the business development team to meet goals and track progress.
- Identify prospects’ needs and their business drives. Explain our product’s value proposition.
- Maintain the database to ensure regular contact with leads/prospects.
- Attend industry events to network with prospective clients and build long-lasting client relationships.
- Create and execute strategic development/marketing plan, including, budgetary requests and justifications.
- Track and report progress with implementation of strategic plan for senior staff to evaluate change needs and/or success.
- Research and recommend new sources for growth opportunities.
- Present products and give demonstrations to prospects and existing clients.
- Build prospect profiles to analyze possible needs and areas of opportunity.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Have a strong network, also on social media.
- Meticulous attention to details and analytic thinking.
- Excellent ability to solve problems, presentation, and communication skills.
- Experience meeting with clients or selling over the phone or screens.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
Qualifications and Skills