- Research, design and create new products.
- Determine the target audience of the product and the different ways in which it may be used.
- Develop virtual models of different designs using computer software.
- Find out the manufacturing requirements by examining materials and production costs.
- Present designs and perform demonstrations of product prototypes for the approval of clients.
- Evaluate the function, safety and appearance of products to ensure they have a practical design.
Contact: 08793740165 / 08446240165, Placement Services in Nashik, Pune and Mumbai/ Impact HR n KM Solutions,
Responsibilities and Duties
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to carry out detailed research.
- A desire to keep up to date with new developments.
- An appreciation of wider business demands.
- An understanding of different construction and manufacturing methods.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the qualities of various materials; especially metals.
- A creative approach when it comes to generating new ideas.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Education: B.E DME
Exp: 2 TO 3 YEARS